|Each week we will pick six works to display here that we feel deserve a little lime light c:|
|More Journal Entries|
Well good evening, I see you have wandered into our fine establishment. May I take your coat?
Hello and welcome to the Gentlemen's club, a group set up with the intention of collecting and showcasing the finest boyxboy art on DA.
The club is for OC & canon pairings only. So no slash, no shipping, no fan characters..etc.
How do I join?
Simple! Click on the join requests button at the top of the homepage. Join requests are auto approved.
What Can I submit?
Beautiful artwork of your OC's, your friends OC's, canon pairings...anything! So long as it is original. And it's depicting malexmale relationships. But there are a few rules~
- NO non-consensual acts. ie. rape, act's of a forced nature etc. *Please note, however, powerplay/roleplay depictions are allowed so long as it is stated to be consensual. Rape is not sexy my dears.
- Please only submit your best work. The submissions will be subject to quality control. We will reject any work that is unfinished, messy, drawn on lined paper etc. and we will also be checking for things such as a fairly good grasp of anatomy, composition, colour theory etc. Please try not to be offended if your picture is rejected! By all means note the group if you would like to ask for feedback and use it to improve.
- We will only accept work that is 100% your own. This means no tracing, no bases, no copies of pictures, no art that wasn't drawn by you, no re-colours, no coloured lineart that doesn't belong to you etc. We will not tolerate art theft, if we discover you have stolen a picture we will reject it, report you & kick you out of the group. You have been warned.
- We Do Not accept the following:
*Photo's (Cosplay etc.)
*3D Rendered art**
- Again, NO fancharacters, slash/shipped couples. What does this mean? We will not accept pictures of CloudxSephiroth. We will not accept pictures of LightxYour OC. The characters must be EITHER - entirely yours OR a canon* pairing.
- No full anthro. This isn't intended to be a furry group. However, animal features are fine. Deer boys with cute lil antlers or guys with demon horns. So long as they are anatomically mostly human.
- No shota
- We will not accept styles that are overly 'anime' influenced. - This may seem a bit harsh, but there are enough groups out there that do accept this. We would like the gallery to be full of a range of varying styles...not simply flooded with 'more anime'.
What we mean by 'anime style' is the default 'huge eyes, pointy chins, no noses' style. We will not accept anything in the style of say Pokemon, DBZ, Beyblade etc. The more 'kiddie' styles. Please check our gallery out for a guideline as to what is acceptable and what isn't.
- Any deviation in violation of DA rules will be rejected & reported
Also, in addition to the above with the exception of the sketches folder, all submitted artwork must be finished to a good standard ie. Coloured (Or shaded if monochrome) & finished. Allowances will be made for people with 'messy' styles...but please don't use 'it's my style' as an excuse to be lazy c:
We will assemble a F.A.Q's when we start getting questions, so keep your eyes peeled.
Please note that any members found to be harassing, offending or otherwise behaving in a most uncouth manor with be thrown out of the group on their arses by our bouncers c: Please respect one another.
* - A pairing instituted by the original body of work, not a default or "obvious" pairing.
** - Unless you have fully rendered the work and designed the wire frame etc.